♥Friends♥

Sunday, April 28, 2024

#Bible #Devotional #SubscriptionBox

 


I have been brainstorming what I would like to put in the Bible Box (there will be a clean read box coming soon too).

I've created a list of what I have come up with. I may also include my bible study, book by book, in the boxes. If you have suggestions on what you would like to see, please leave a comment or drop me an email. 

If you would like to contribute or donate to any box throughout the year, please contact me at gracelynnemacallister@gmail.com to see what we can work out. I will not be releasing box 1 until I have 4 boxes set up to go to be sure I have time to keep planning without having to halt a subscription.

Also, I may offer a monthly and quarterly option so that there is flexibility in how often boxes are received.


1. **Devotional Items**:
   - Prayer journals
   - Daily devotionals
   - Scripture verse cards
   - Bible study guides

2. **Faith-based Lifestyle Products**:
   - Inspirational wall art
   - Christian-themed home decor
   - Religious candles
   - Faith-themed jewelry

3. **Cultural and Historical Items**:
   - Replicas of ancient artifacts or coins
   - Maps of biblical lands
   - Art prints depicting biblical scenes
   - Books on biblical archaeology or history

4. **Educational Resources**:
   - Commentary books on specific Bible books
   - Bible dictionaries or concordances
   - Study Bibles
   - Biblical language learning tools (e.g., Hebrew or Greek flashcards)

5. **Handcrafted Items**:
   - Handmade bookmarks
   - Artisanal soaps with biblical scents
   - Custom-made wooden crosses
   - Hand-painted ornaments with biblical motifs

6. **Subscription Box Exclusives**:
   - Limited edition prints or items
   - Exclusive interviews with theologians or authors
   - Behind-the-scenes content about the making of the box
   - Access to a private online community for subscribers

7. **Healthy Lifestyle Products**:
   - Organic teas with biblical-inspired flavors
   - Healthy snacks with scripture-themed packaging
   - Essential oils with biblical references
   - Exercise or yoga routines with a spiritual focus

8. **Interactive Items**:
   - Puzzle books with biblical themes
   - Board games based on Bible stories
   - DIY craft kits with religious motifs
   - Virtual events or webinars with guest speakers

No comments:

Post a Comment